How long does it take to turn around a 10/17 SPAM score doma

Вопросы ? Ответы!

Форумчанин
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 авг 2017, 14:57
Hi - Looking at acquiring a domain name that has a great product fit. The problem is it is currently getting a 10/17 Open Site Explorer SPAM score.

The existing site for the domain is running Google sponsored link ads and is full of internal pages that link off to these ads.

That explains the existing SPAM score.

If I acquire the domain I'll throw out the Google ad pages and build instead a site with real valuable content that behaves like a normal site and look at building backlinks etc.

My question is, following this approach, how long is it likely to take Google to not see the domain as some Spam factory so it starts getting well positioned SERPs?

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://moz.com/community/q/how-long-do ... ore-domain
Lead Management Video

Приглядываюсь к форуму
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 ноя 2017, 21:50
From the start of the Faraidh of Esha until the end of Witr in congregation how long does your Esha/Taraweeh take at your Masjid?

Вернуться в Техподдержка