Sync user accounts from different AD forests to a single Off

Вопросы ? Ответы!

Форумчанин
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 авг 2017, 14:54
Hi there,

question and curiosity. I've been thinking of this and in the midst of proposing a solution to a client.

Their emails are currently hosted by a 3rd party provider and host their own AD forest.

They have another two branches in Country B and Country C. These two countries also hosts they own AD forests and have they own emails ending with they country's 2nd level domain name.

With the intention to consolidate all their email to a single standardized domain, i understand that i can easily add the into the AD's UPN suffix and assign them to the user accounts.

But considering that all the individual AD forests are located in three different countries, is it possible to run the AADsync tool on all the sites to sync the user accounts to one office 365 tenancy?

Also, am I able to register additional domains (eg .com.sg, .com.my. com.id etc) and assign them as secondary SMTP addresses to selective users?

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Fo ... esexchange
E-Commerce Video

Вернуться в Техподдержка