In terms of finding what I need?

Обсуждение или участие

Форумчанин
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 авг 2017, 13:34
While it might be nice, in theory, to have half a dozen major search engines we did in the mid- to late '90s, I'm not sure it would make any practical difference. When I look at results (at least for the topics that I watch) in Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, and Yandex, I mostly see the same sites. IMO, all of the major search engines do a pretty good job of supplying useful search results.
That was then...we're talking about now. Google has become the embodiment of all those companies mentioned rolled into one all controlling force. Google's overwhelming dominance controls the web for many of our market verticals. Maybe not yours. Feel very lucky if you've been spared their wrath so far. For many of us, their punitive control is the antithesis of "democratic promise".
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.webmasterworld.com/google/4860963.htm

Alternative Energy Video
Новенький
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 сен 2017, 22:41
You did the right thing.

You only live once and still many pussies to conquer.

Вернуться в Конкурсы