when much better and more refined results can be found else?

Форумчанин
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 авг 2017, 13:33
Google is, or should I say has, just become or is closely becoming an actual website. You know. The place you go to get what you need and not go somewhere else. It's almost officially the era of the Google tax. They got a piece of everything that comes through the web.
They have indeed become the gatekeepers of the web, I am sure many of the older webmasters who got involved back in the 1990s are quite horrified that one company has managed to do this and destroy the great democratic promise of the web.
I'd argue that Google has contributed to the "democratic promise" of the Web by making it possible for any Tom, Dick, or Harriet to compete with big media firms. (Google's predecessors and peers, from Infoseek and AltaVista to Bing and Yandex, have also kept the Disneys, Time Warners, and Springers of the world from controlling the Web.)
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.webmasterworld.com/google/4860963.htm

QR Code Solution Video

Вернуться в Отдам вещи