Which INIT method is EM using?

новости города

Форумчанин
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 авг 2017, 15:10
Hi SAS Data Mining and Machine Learning Community,
The SAS UX design team welcomes your feedback on a couple of projects it’s working on for a standard screen for SAS applications. We hope you consider taking a few minutes to complete a two-part survey: one on design themes for a page to select projects and another section on color contrasts for labels.
I'm trying to run a model comparison node in Enterprise Miner to compare the accuracy of two models, one of which was made in Miner, the other in R. I've tried to import a data source containing the actuals and predictions made by R into Enterprise Miner, then manually setting the roles to prediction and target but I'm getting an error message saying the model comparison node "must use one target variable modeled by a predecessor node". Is there an easy way to get SAS to treat the prediction from my R model as if it had been generated in SAS?
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Data ... m-p/384636

Connectivity Video

Вернуться в Жизнь города